homeAboutcontact




About

Crystal Rae Photography

My name is Crystal Barancik, and I have a confession to make, I love taking pictures. I've always had a passion for photography, but since I got my camera I have been able to feed that passion.

I use a Nikon D40, it's the best camera to use when getting into photography. It takes great clear pictures, but the great part is also in part of who is taking those pictures, which happens to be me.

I love taking all kinds of pictures: Scenic, Seniors, Babies, Families, Kids. Because of my skill level I charge at my skill level. I don't have a price chart yet, but soon will have one posted. But, if you are in the area and are interested in getting quality pictures of you or of your family, feel free to contact me at any time. You can find all my contact information on my contact page. If you have any other questions you can email me. You will have no problem in getting me on the phone or receiving email promptly.

Have a Blessed Day

Photobucket